Claim her

I like to look at her bottom… hinger smooth flesh… the rounding of her buttocks… not yet marked 
I run my hand softly over her hip… my fingers touch her sensitive places between buttock and leg.
I start squeezing her bottom… still softly.
Run both my hands from her outer thighs to her hips.
Grabbing her hips… pressing the rough fabric covering my hardening crotch against her backside.
Thrust… she must feel my lust.
My pants are tightening around my dick… thinking on sliding my cock in her cunt ...hard.


She makes me wanting her.
I want her...now.
But first a warming up spanking.
Left.
Right.
Right. Left. Right.
I slide my fingers over her cunt.
Left. Right. Left.
Push my hand between her legs… I feel the wetness … her needs… my manhood.
my hands are getting more red from hitting… right, right, right, left, left, right, left, left, left… my warm hand caresses her red buttock and feel her wetness on my thigh . Left, left, left, right, right, left, left, left, left, left… the slamming rhythm is hypnotizing her and I notice that she lets herself go…
I hold her.
I support her.
I stop my spanking.
I rub my dick on her soft, red, glowing flesh.
My dick throbs.
Lust.
I grab her firmly by her hips… inflict pain… bringing her back to this world… shove my cock in her cunt… fucking her deep… claim her…
She is mine.
Again.

Reacties

Populaire posts